Sunday, December 21, 2008

My back bone feels like Maggi Mee.

And my neck is aching. Dang!


Know why.....?? It's my second day to work for night shift in Starbucks Taiping. I can hear you Vaanan!!!! 'Welcome to da club Billie Jean!!!' Very tiring la wei......


Eh, tell you guys one stupid thing......


Few days ago, I watched the movie 'Ip Man' in the cinema. Well, in Mandarin the movie is called 'Ye Wen', which is the kung fu guy's name. (Donnie Yen... so cool so yeng!!!!) Well, I'm aware of that of cause. But when I bought the ticket, I was actually buying from a malay guy. So I told him: 'I.P. Man two please.' Which I pronounce the 'Man' as in like... 'lelaki' punya 'Man', you know? Then I thought the I.P. maybe stand for something else like maybe Important People or Idiot People or Incredible People... Hence the movie is called 'I.P. Man'.


Dang! Booooooooooooooooooooy~~~!!!!


When I watched the movie I realised it's actually simply pronounce as Ip Man which is the kung fu guy's name in Cantonese! Eh? Isn't it suppose to be like 'Yip Mun'???? The 'Man' confuse people okay???!! AAAAaaaargh. Whatever. But nice la the movie, never seen such type of chinese kung fu movie in awhile. It's like the old school chinese kung fu movie is back. Cool.



Eh, tell you guys one thing again.


Few days ago, 8 something in the morning or 9, can't recall....... I was in my sweet dream and Kahyee called.


'Eh, you sleeping ah? (Duh?!) I wanna tell you result out already.'


Lau eh..... that's the moment when I had the feeling of so alive throughout the whole year or something. I wanna go back to sleep but.... man..... how could I? I was awake until 5 something in the morning that day before I had that call.


Okay, even after I checked my results..... It was fine (my dad seem pretty happy with my results!) and I got nothing to worry already and I was planning back to sleep! But.... come on man.... I was so wide awake that I wanna force myself back to sleep also cannot. And there goes the earliest day that I woke up throughout this whole holiday. Siao~ Can go pasar buy vegetables already.



Okays, nothing to crap anymore. ADIOS-a~~!

0 comments: