Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Kumar (again)

This is Kumar.
And he's wearing the t-shirt that I designed. Cool?
Oh that was actually a campaign t-shirt that I miss it so much.
A.S.A.P. for Children, rock on people!!

Opp, off topic. Okay, coming back to Kumar....
So this Kumar, looks like a student or a friend of mine right?
(This phrase only applies to those who are not Taylorians of cause.)
He's actually my ex-lecturer.

And then today I went to the lecturers' office, with some friends.
We saw him, we stop by, we talked.
Oh wait.... not that simple.



Okay, sorry, I just change the alignment of the passages. I couldn't stand typing the words by starting off at the center.

So, I was talking with another lecturer today. And when I finished my session with the lecturer, I turned around and Kumar went quite loud: "Eh! Zombie!" ................................ like I don't have a name.

So.... my conclusion, he still remember my singing. Eeer..... How cool is that?? (???) or not. Whatever.

His hair now is so much more curlier than Phua Chu Kang's.

0 comments: