Thursday, September 10, 2009

Women thought they are smart.

I've received a forwarded email from Marie few days ago that kept me thinking about the ending.

Okay it goes something like this: (I've summarized it, shorter version here.)

There's one lady, found a frog that granted her 3 wishes. But whatever she wish for, her husband will get 10 times more than her. So off she goes with 3 wishes!

1. The richest person on earth
(Her husband will then 10 times richer than her.)

2. Prettiest person on earth
(Her husband will be sooooooooo super handsome.)

Okay third wish was suppose to be a tricky one, the one that she thought she's smart enough to handle the 2 wishes that outrage her cuz her husband might just leave her when he so much richer and so much good looking that she is. So, she wishes that...... she will have a mild heart-attack now. Smart! But, wooopsie~ She just made her husband encounter a 10 times milder heart-attack. Not so smart after all. Well, that's what the email talked about.


So now here's the question:
What would you want for the third wish?

I honestly thought the lady was kinda stupid. Or the person who created the whole story was stupid. Just go straight forward la aiyoh........ You know what I'll wish? Okay I have 2 options here. For this case, the sake of the story: I wish that my husband suffers a strong heart-attack right now. Or, there's another ONE word for it, starts with a 'D'. 'I hope that he d**s right now.' Hmmm, I feel bad of saying it. Choi choi choi~

But! If I'm given the chance for the third wish, I wish.......
I have unlimited wishes.

Nah, settle la like that! Agree or not? HAHAHA! What will you wish? :)

0 comments: