Friday, November 14, 2008

Rockin' out at Planet Hollywood.

Ya! I was at Planet Hollywood.... worked as the crew for the finale of GBOB (Global Battle of the Bands) Malaysia.


SO COOL right? Thanks to my ex-boss they all... they invited me to help. Hehe.



My job, thanks to Miss Lim (<-- ex-boss), I'm the photographer. Come on man, I'm using a Nikon SLR cam, I'm the professional photographer for GBOB man! Am I cool or what?! Wahahahahha.... My right hand almost break when the event ended, the cam is heavy and I'm holding it from 9pm to 3am. BUT, I super enjoyed it! Rock n' roll... my thang!!!



Giant Jack Daniels outside Planet Hollywood.
They're the main sponsor for the event.


I tell you..... OMG, I wish I can have the photos that I've snapped but it's impossible cuz it's not my cam and I've snapped 1000++ photos, how to ask my EX-BOSS send me ah? 100 also hard d la. That night, I've seen different types of people. Oh gosh, there's this band, they dressed like Japanese Pop Rock band, with long coloured, rebonding hair and striking, leopard print dressing, eye-liner..... not really la la.. but it's la la... but they rock! Some guy wearing skirt.... wearing make-up.... Eh, no leng chai's seriously i tell you. Why nobody look like David Cook there?


Anyways, I was so busy snapping until I've no time to snap something into my phone! But last minute before we left the place when it ended, I snapped a few. The performances were awesome! 15 bands and I love the first and the last one. Others... okay okay la. But my most favourite ones goes to... the last one Labrat.





Me and Vaanan.


Yup, Vaanan was there too! We had our internship at the same company, remember? ;)


He's so nice la. Cuz I drove alone to KL and lost, he's the one that guide me to the destination and guide me back to PJ. Thanks ya Baby V! Oh, tell you guys one thing, the JD chicks flirted with him during the event. :Þ


Oh wait wait! There's one thing... WHY THE HELL IS THE STARHILL GALLERY DON'T HAVE PROPER LEVELS' NAME? I mean like... normal levels name la. Ground floor la... L1 la... B4 la... Whatever with alphabets and numbers! I parked my car there, trying to get out of the building, the lift just stated I was at Indulged. Other levels names including: muse, olive don't know what what... eeer.... forgotten the other names. Weird names la. I don't know what floor I'm at. I wanna go to the ground floor and just get out also so hard. So stupid..... Oh that goes to both of us.




Okay, stupid expression.
I don't have anymore photos, so... what the heck! :)



Okay, my favourite band- Labrat, is the only band I took out my phone and recorded their live songs! And guess what.... they won! Oh btw, the vocalist is from Love Me Butch, the local band.


My recording's quality wasn't good, so I was trying to look in youtube. So ya, I found it.



Okay, let's start the game here.


There's two videos of their performance, two songs. When I watch the videos, I was surprised that I was actually caught in video too! But I guess you guys have not much interest and patient watching two videos right? So, I'll just upload one here. My hands appeared most of the time, but half of my body (from top to the waist) appeared for like 4 seconds. Hehe. Now..... guess where am I? ;)





Enjoy the song. It's called Panic Attack. Happy spotting too! ;)

0 comments: