Friday, November 21, 2008

Super Mario~ Go go go~!!

Okay, let me firstly introduce to you guys..... Uncle Suresh.


*photos were grabbed from Citra@Facebook*



Some of you are familiar with him cuz he's the mamak guy in our college. This Uncle Suresh right... he gila wan. Serious. He likes to take his pen and draw on my arms! I always call him 'uncle' instead of 'an neh', cuz Uncle Suresh sounds nicer than An-neh Suresh right? :)


Alright, the reason that I blog about him this time is..... because I find him looked familiar when i browsed through the picture of him in Citra's Facebook. He looked like this lil' fella here......



Super Mario!
One of our childhood heroes!



Look alike or not? You compare and see.. then you shall agree with me. Hoho. Actually I realised about this long time ago, but now I'm just more certained with it.


Hmmm.... at least 80% alike la. The lost of 20% is because he's the darker version. Oh, he's orginated from India actually. So when he talked, he likes to geleng-geleng his head, like doing indian dance.



Nah, one more pic for you guys to compare.
Agree with me right...?? Haha.



p/s: Sorry to Citra, Shindy and Jesika for using the pic without permission. But you guys looked good with Uncle Suresh! :Þ

0 comments: