Friday, April 24, 2009

I am not a slut.

One day, I was preparing myself to attend a friend's birthday party. I was clueless on what to wear..... I wrapped myself with the towel when I came out from the bathroom, try to dig out something to wear from the closet. And my LOVELY sister came to me and said.... 'Oh! Bee!! I bought you a tube... I have one, you'll have one too.'

See the bolded and capitalized word up there? --> 'LOVELY'

I'll tell you how lovely my sis is.


So yea, she took out the tube blouse she bought for me. I was like okay, I can wear this to the party right away. It's always feel nice to receive gift from people, and to show my appreciation, I'll always wear it, at least once if it's not what I usually wear. And then when I take a look closely to the blouse, there's a word spelled SLUT there. Kinda huge and obvious. So I was like it's okay, I get to be the 'naughty' one tonight, since I am not going to be exposed in the public what. FYI, the party is in my friend's house, hence the thought. But a bit malula...... later my friend's mother will see like: 'Aiyo... why my daughter friend with a SLUT?' Die right?


I still wear it though.


And then.... my sis started to show off hers. 'Eh Bee see! (ABC?? HAHA.) Mine wan, same as yours but different colour only,' indeed.... same cutting... same pattern.... just the colour different. OH and then I start to realise...... DAMN. She doesn't has the word SLUT on hers! Unfair la like that!!!! Cis, she also pandai la....


How nice my sis is.


Bye.



p/s

To my Ah Mah,
RIP. You are my strongest grandma!

0 comments: