Monday, March 15, 2010

Dato Lee Chong Wei Rocks!

I was watching the news and I saw his winning. The winning definitely brought him the limelight and it was discussed and reported well in the media. But something else caught my attention other than his winning! And I was wondering why they didn't talk about it? I was like: 'WOU.' when I saw it. Okay I google it, for your curiosity pleasure, here's what the WOU was all about....

Still not getting it? No, not his hand muscles.

(Somehow, it's a bit geli la, like gonna stratch them appart.)

Fear not, next pic tells it all.



Get what I'm saying here?

Look at that clothes he's wearing!

Is that COOL or what?!

I didn't even know badminton competitions can be that trendy and fashionable. It's almost like the current off one shoulder fashion trend!

It's definitely worth the limelight. XD

0 comments: