Wednesday, March 24, 2010

My skies are dark.

I very sui la. Seriously. Especially financially. But luck was really really bad as well. Firstly, my car service, from RM52 to RM400++, multiply by don't know how many times, see the previous post la, I knew it was A LOT like hell. And then it was few days ago, again car service, from RM200++ to RM400++, again multiply by 2. Ah remember my guitar broke and I'm kinda non-instrument now? If I wanna get one, cheapest maybe RM600+. So it's like now I'm at the negative level of my personal finance state.

Few days ago, I suffered extreme toothache that my tears flowed down my face automatically. Drugs do me good, they help me ease the pain and I might be addicted to it now. I went to the first clinic I spotted near my college. I had hard times looking for the stairs to get to the second floor cuz it seemed like it was suppose to be there. I looked like a fool asking people around and wander here and there for a few minutes! People kept telling me there was no clinic there but I was certained that I saw the board of the clinic! Finally a lady after that told me the clinic actually had closed already. In other word: bankrupt dah. Maaaaaaa le. And then I found another one nearby (thank God), and while I'm waiting for the dentist to squeeze me in as an emergency case for 15/20 minutes in the clinic, all of a sudden 'poooohhhfffff!', black out! Electricity down. I'm suppose to have discussion with my classmates so I asked for the next day's appointment and left.

Today, I saw a small dim of light in my life cuz it's the day I'm meeting the dentist. Maaaaaaaaa le. Light my ass ah. The dentist told me I have to do a surgical removal for the stupid tooth. Long story on this one but.. yea, it cost about four or five hundred. My whole world was almost crashing down la!!! I see no light in my life!

My financial state: super duper NE-GA-TIV-EEEEEE
My mood state: Awfully blue
My mouth state: Taste exactly like the clinic, smell of the medicine!
My level of consciousness: Low, cuz I kinda not believing that this is happening to me.
My emotional state: damn JIWANG
My level/area of pain: Maximum, on the tooth and gum and my heart.
My state of mind: Blank, still not believing all these crap.


Oh someone told me that toothache is the second most pain experience that a human can sense. First is giving birth to a baby. Wow. So when can I have my mercy? :(

3 comments:

MONICA said...

I like you Jean.

Unknown said...

Well..that's really cool blog..keep it up Jean.

Selfless said...

Epic's story and RPG-like focus is not a thematic side project or something that the developer is performing just for pleasure. The sport can only stay applicable as long as players feel encouraged in what they are doing fortnite items shop. That doesn't just mean playing the competitive multiplayer every day to unlock challenges or attempt to win a game. Being spent in Fortnite also entails caring deeply about what story Epic is trying to inform, where the game is headed, and the way that interplay between narrative and gameplay will help the title evolve over time, like only the best of MMOs.

Also consider the Fight Pass, buy fortnite weapons that urges gamers to log in every day and complete challenges to unlock better rewards which can only be earned and not bought. Each and every core pillar of Fortnite, from the growing narrative to its own in-game shop to its seasonal competitive multiplayer strategy, feeds into a bicycle which aids the game stay relevant, popular, and lucrative. The gamers that are more invested then become prone to invest real money.