Saturday, May 8, 2010

Hi all.

Hey, sorry for not updating on the check-up. It's really frustrating and I almost don't wanna talk about it.

Anyways, the doctor said to me one phrase that I hardly get it out of my mind:

'Unfortunately, the previous diagnosis' were all mistakes.'

See what I mean? Not even a sorry for me. I was ready for an end on this thing on my leg, but now it's the totally opposite case! It's not Varicose Veins anymore, there's a new term, wait let me get my report.....

Arteriovenous malformation.



Okay, from the wikipedia:

Arteriovenous malformation
or AVM is an abnormal connection between veins and arteries, usually congenital. This pathology is widely known because of its occurrence in the central nervous system, but can appear in any location.


Oh my god.... Check out the symptoms!!!



Some scary stuff there. After my parents and I spent thousands on the check-ups, scanning, operations bla bla bla.... Now that the NEW diagnose revealed itself and I have to go through everything again. Damn, life's suck isn't it? :/

2 comments:

Ben Wong said...

woah! i never knew that! how was the treatment?

Jean said...

Broke again! 'Pausing' the treatment for the moment. But gonna search the treatments in government hospital. :)