Thursday, October 14, 2010

I FARKING HATE PONDAN

Especially those who shows disrespect to people. I mean, if you're pondan, but you act nice, friendly... At least you're a nice pondan, and it's still acceptable. If you're a pondan, but you behave like shit, it makes you a shit pondan, and it's twice up, double sucked!

Okay, please forgive me for being..... eeer... sexualist? Anyways, recently I got yelled by a pondan just because I ask her something, and he/she answer me so unprofessionally in an aggresive tone. Come on la, if wanna be aggresive, be a respectful aggresive pondan with rasional, profressional, correct substance attitude and behavior.

Fuh, I'm letting it all outtt..... Wuuuuuusaaaaaaaaaa~

1 comments:

Selfless said...

I wish to see that this bold advancing with new players enjoy how it appeared to be. But, and I apparently finish a bit bleak of RS Gold Fast but I get the activity that rs3 Mobile will not be acknowledged as abounding apprehend it to be. I believe as osrs Mobile is traveling to get all of the absorption and the praise, will be discussed about on amusing media, youtube etc. admitting rs3 Mobile will only be larboard in the dust.

Even if they are look at the aforementioned time osrs will about actually receive the aggregate of the new players. Idk I am only a bit afraid with this abecedarian long run, I wish it to do able-bodied but I actually do not see Mobile accepting the remedy to it even admitting I wish it to be. Just apprehensive if anyone overseas feels the above way?

Ever aback they aboriginal appear it I have recognizable that RS Mobile mostly will be acclimated by absolute players that old school runescape buy gold wish to alternation AFK skills while in work/school/train/idk.