Thursday, July 10, 2008

Obviously grabbed from Kahyee's blog.
Anyone would wanna buy this? Gotta thanks to Kanye West who made this a trend now. Or a trend just for him? Cuz he's the only person I saw in my whole life whose wearing this piece of plastic. Hehe.
Anyways! I'm back in Taiping. Come on, ring me up for yamcha or fishing in lake garden. Or feed the monkeys at the lake garden and let them chase you? Cool.
Owh, miss Puffy so damn much and when i saw her, omg! Her fur's all messed up and she looks like a begger doggie by the street! Still very very the cute though. Hehe. Her fur is too long i suppose. And when i said about her being suspected of having Penyakit Gila Anjing.. please trust me.
Yesterday.... This friend of my family, Wei Jie, came to visit us, my bro was like scaring him that this Puffy can chase you and lick you like you're a giant piece of candy. I've warned him too, in a serious tone in case he thought i was joking. This fella, he don't believe! The next thing he's experiencing is.... jogging around my house, both upstairs and downstairs. He was chased by the one and only cute little Puffy. Hop up the couch then jump over to the stairs.... the run up the stairs... then up the chairs again... Begging my mom to rescue him from this cute little monster. Haihs, see la.
Taiping damn cold. Wuuuuu...~ ;)

0 comments: