Monday, July 28, 2008

Hi ssup guys?


Yea, so I'm back in KL. Started to miss Taiping now. My mom, my dad, Puffy, laksa, ais kacang, my bed......... bla bla bla..... the list can go on forever.


You all know what happen yesterday?! Waaaaaaaaaaaa... help me!


I was walking out from my condo with my brother, plan to walk to the shops beside our place to grab some dinner. There's this pathway, I don't know I know it's slippery.. but I still step on it and.. OH MY GOOOOOOOOD!! I slipped!!!!!!! That was like 7 something, so there's a lot of people and cars passed by... and they all saw meeeeeeeeee!!! I couldn't get up cuz my leg was pain like hell. Still.... people are looking at me. I sat on the ground... was laughing and crying the same time. Pity my bro, he don't know what to do. People are still looking at me. Then i tried to get up... Still people are looking at me. And when I finally get up, thanks to my bro, people are still staring at me. Help wei.. this can be my phobia forever. I still have those images of people staring at me when i fell winding again and again in my mind now.






So, the first activity I get my ass on to was- Daughtry's concert.

Aight, it's fuzzy I know. The securities confiscated my cam.
This was taken by my phone.







Me and sista.



I went with my sister, Kahyee and Joanne. The concert was okay. Was a bit bored due to some boring opening acts. But Mr Daughtry was awesome. Eh, in case you all did't know... I'm a big fan of him when he's in AI. I cried two buckets of tears when he was eliminated from the AI when he was at top 5 k.


Anyways, gotta thanks to Kahyee to get us the passes!














Yesterday.....


Purposely went to MPH (which I don't usually go, cuz ya.. I'm not a book freak), got myself at the Parenting corner (which I lagi don't usually find myself at, only maybe in the future, when I got my own kids, gosh)... looking for something.... familiar.


Until I saw this magazine stand...








Look closely......

Eeeerm...

Kidz...... Kidz...... Kidz.......

Aaaaah... found it!













The magazine cover that I designed during my internship at Epitome.

EH! What are you waiting for?
CLAP la faster!
Clap for meeeeeeeee!!!!

*clap clap clap*



Thank you thank you~
:Þ





To ASAPian:

Hey, there's 3 pages about us and our Stranger Danger is featured inside! You guys can get a copy of it at MPH's parenting corner.



Cheers guys! For Taylorians, have a wonderful college life again! Haha.

XD

0 comments: