Sunday, July 6, 2008

Today is Sunday. Happy Sunday.

Actually... okay okay only la. Not very very happy la... cuz it's mega sales and I've used up almost all my salary to do some shopping. Tomorrow I'm heading back to Taiping and let my parents feed me already.... Wahahahahhahaha~!!! *evil laughter*


Okay. Few things to say.


  1. My mom said my dad looks like Ghandi. My dad claimed that he watched the Ghandi movie a lot of times and my mom said no wonder he looks like him.
  2. Today I can fit in a 'small' size dress. Now that's what I called good achievement. Wohoho.
  3. I dreamt about a haunted hospital last night. Very very scary.... I remember one part I have to go to the toilet in that hospital and.... aaaah~ too much to talk about. It's just scary.
  4. My sister is actually 25 this year. I messed up the last post. Sorry sis! Huhu....




See ya! Have a great Monday. ;)

0 comments: