Sunday, October 25, 2009

My Sky is Grey

First time ever, Jean wants to buy a book. It's super rare I'm telling you. Twilight series, she also not interested in spending money to own it.


Yes, I WANT TO BUY THIS BOOK!!
White Fluffy Clouds by Brandon Boyd


Author's name familiar? He's my love of all time..... the singer of Incubus. HAHA

The book is compiled with artwork, poetry, insights, reflections and ramblings and candid portraits. It also contains "self proclaimed artwork", pictures, poems and other material. Aaaaah~ Tempting tempting!! My heart was always melted by his wonderful and beautiful lyrics. Imagine if I own this book..... My life would be so much better!

I'm still looking for it. So far, the chances of getting it is so slim, especially within my budget of RM80. Dammit. :(


__________________________________________________


While I'm so broke, can't afford to buy a book that I desperately wanna own... Someone..... Someone whose already earning millions per year, no doubt a millionaire, just got his Ferrari crushed few months ago in an accident... Someone whose already so rich, BUT! Still.... Not getting the meaning of making money by doing good/real music. Screw your handsome face, Christiano Ronaldo! Your singing sucked!!


0 comments: