Tuesday, October 20, 2009

This fella.... OMG!!! I think if I get to meet him in real person, I might kill him, cause his pattern tak habis habis!! I purposely choose the song that the radio doesn't play quite often as 'I Gotta Feeling' so that you guys don't get his contagious moves. The other day, I just watch the clip of him singing this song once, and then whenever I heard the radio play this song, it's automatically on replay, the whole clip was playing on my mind! Like.... somebody please PRESS STOP!! That's why nowadays I change station or rather off the radio when that song is playing.

You gotta watch his, seriously. Cause he's..... bizzare! Hey, he wrote his own songs too.

But worry not! I'm not that bad, it's Linkin Park's song now, which is funnier cause it's a rock song! Man, he's soooooo success in making an impression here!

p/s: Sorry. Another one without embed code.


Wear your glove and click here.

0 comments: