Saturday, October 31, 2009

My New Friend- Weenie

HAPPY HALLOWEEN~!

Today was suppose to be happening and I'm suppose to be IN my SEXY SCHOOL TEACHER outfit! But too bad, everyone's busy with their own activities and assignments, no Halloween party this year. :(

Thankfully, my sister reminded me of the voucher that I get from Red Box whereby I can get one head free of charge. So I went to The Curve Red Box and sang my heart with my sis! (she lost her voice after the karaoke)


That's when I get to know a new friend- Weenie. At first I thought Weenie was a quiet person which she only stare at people with her yellow L.E.D. eyes. But when I'm in the car while going back home and I realized, Weenie can actually sing!



Weenie- trying to be scary by staring at people with her evil yellow eyes!




This is how she looks when she starts to sing.
Too bright huh? Hehe.



I tell you, if I allow her to sing in car parks at night, or somewhere that has sound echoes and less people.... I think people will come up to me and slap me. It's scary seriously. HAHA. But other than that, she's actually kinda cute...... :)

Watch her sing in this clip below!

Bye bye! Don't play the clip if you're alone in the house. I'm worry that Weenie's singing might haunt you. Hehe.

1 comments:

Unknown said...

hahahahahahaha