Wednesday, November 11, 2009

I heart food.

Few days ago I was chatting with Jo in MSN and I remember that I was really really starving, and it was midnight, so I couldn't get any food to eat. So I told her: 'I'm so bloody hell hungry now that if you gimme........ eeer.... something that I don't like to eat, somehow it'll sure taste good."


It got me thinking that, what is it actually that I don't like to eat? It seems that no food that I know of is something that I hate to eat.


But, I do have phobia on baby octopus. Giant ones too. Ergh, I recalled the last time I ate it, I ended up vomiting 5 times in the toilet for one whole freaking hour. Vormit, pause for 5 or 10 mins, continue vormiting, pause again, vormit, pause, vormit, pause, vormit, pause, vormit.......... That situation was one thing that I wouldn't want to replay at all in the rest of my life.



Feed me with this, I'll bloody hell kill you.



So, other than that, I guess, I pretty much like any food! I think. I guess that explains my body figure huh? HAHAHAHA.


What about you? Do you have any food that you dislike to eat? XD

0 comments: