Monday, November 2, 2009

Sunshine and Rainbow Tomorrow?

Last week, I wished a friend 'happy birthday' through FB. As I typed my wish into the column and submitted it, I scanned through other wishes that my friend received.

'Happy birthday! Have a good one! Stay pretty/ healthy/ rich! Bla bla bla.....' These were the common ones. But one caught my attention. There's this guy who wished my friend 'happy birthday' as well, but he mentioned something about hard times will eventually comes to an end where the sunshine and rainbow will always appear after rain and storms. Of cause I don't know what's it regarding to but I'm guessing he's giving out some positive advise to the birthday girl to ask her to stay strong on something tough.

Just now, I saw my friend's personal message on MSN, dedicated to someone and that phrase gave me an idea that it was for someone who had passed. Out of curiosity, I FB-ed my friend and found the guy that my friend dedicated to in the MSN personal message was the same person that I mentioned earlier, he had passed away. Still curious, I looked through his profile and found out he was drowned to death at a waterfall, along with another guy and a girl.

I don't know what am I feeling right now but it's just felt weird you know? I don't feel good.... This is sooooooooo... not good? I mean, I just read the guy wrote something about life is full of hope, sunshine after rain, but the next thing we know, he was dead and maybe leaving his family living in despair and sadness. Friends and all are sad. Not his fault of cause, it's an accident, but.... I just don't get it. I don't know him but I couldn't help but to wonder why this happen to him?


Now I'm wondering about my life........ Hmmmm........

0 comments: