Sunday, August 3, 2008


Mr Joker.
Come on, how could you not love him in Dark Knight?
He's evil but funny and cute in a way.
I like the scene when he walk out the hospital with that nurse costume on.






It's actually right after this scene.



I love him in Brokeback Mountain too.
I know I'm a behind the wheel to talk about him already, about his acting and his death...
But ya, I like him and he is seriously a good actor.
'Why so seeeerious-ssa?!'
Good one. Haha!


Okay, according to my dude Ykhiny.... Refering to the chinese calender, from today onwards until.... I don't know when.. It's Casper's birthday every night. So, he and his friends will party and celebrate all night long. So... just be careful if you're out night alright?


See you guys! And Happy Casper's Birthday!

0 comments: