Wednesday, October 29, 2008

I just checked out from Hotel 626.

Hi all. Today I went for a movie with Joanne again, and God help me!!! It reminded me of my Puffy!! The bloody ceiling of the cinema leaked on me, caused my whole jacket wet.... Okay, it was me!! I was crying. Daaaamn!

Latest news on my Puffy: I went back to Taiping on Deepavali holidays to search for her. Failed. She's still nowhere to be found. :(


If you like dogs.... check out this movie... only at GSC I think.

Damn cute right the puppy???


_______________________________________________


Yesterday my brother told about this game in this site, where you check into the hotel as a guest. Oh wait.... forgot to mention, it's a HAUNTED hotel.

There are some paranormal activities happened in there and you have to counter the situation or make a lot of guessing!

I was petrified until I knelled down when I reached level 3 where I met a damn un-cute kiddo. Go checkout la.

www.hotel626.com <---- click it!


Oh it can only be access during the night and you must enabled your web cam and mic to play this game. Serious. I wanted to print screen the game while I played but I think I better not spoil the fun of exploring the game yourself. ;)

Good luck. Don't scream too loud!

0 comments: