Monday, October 20, 2008

Thank You Thank You~

Thanks for the claps~ (ei? rhyme wo,not bad ma...)

Ok~ firstly, i would like to apologize to my baby, Ong Bay Bee~ because she told me about the 'guest blogger' weeks ago... and obviously, now only i manage to visit your blog and update myself... but one thing, please don't praise me here although i won't be shy~

Since you say until like i very pandai, ok la, i will try my best to update everyone here with posts, but i'm sure that it won't be as interesting or dramatic as someone else~


Alright, i shall start my first post here by introducing my bloody doggie family since you talk about your puffy (coz i really have nothing to post already). ok~ basically, at my home sweet home, i have a few of them:

1) Mr...Tiger!!! "rhau~~~"(still got echo)
Actually, 'Tiger' is a nick i gave it to my dad, coz he's from King Edward, and all KE students are called 'Tigers', maybe is because of their school logo or to show their ferocious~ And my dad... maybe you guys can ask them ( my fellow friends that met my dad before), none other than 'Tiger' that suits my dad so much~

2) Ms...Viva~ "viva forever~i'll be waiting~"
Perhaps my dad is one of Spice Girls fans TOO~ and that thing, like wanna cekik her 1, that's Mr. Serious Andrew's skinny hand...

3) Oiyo~ very sorry to our Rexy, the skinny little German Sheppard that will ki siao sometimes~now only found out that i didn't take his pic before...bekümmert (sorry in German)


4) Little TERRY!!! Ya~ its T-E-R-R-Y~
This Terry is kinda different, likes to lie down on the floor and hoping for someone to tap him~ not so dramatic la, more adorable ~

5) Little Tre-U. Obviously, he's a schnauzer. This pic was taken when he's small, sorry to say that i didn't take his pic recently coz he also memang gila 1, difficult to snap one.

My bro gave him this weird name, like U+U+U=3U~ its a French or German word, which means 'loyalty', like some of them are trying very hard to exhibit their loyalty to their love ones.

6) Lady Jaden.
She can be consider as the most adorable one among them, firstly, is because of her bloody fur that is so soft (ONLY after she take her bath), next is her basic talent which is 'sit, hand, down...',trained by my sis.

Ok la, seems like i'm 'over possessing' this Bay Bee's blog, Nah~give you back! Thank you~

~jo~Letch~

0 comments: