Thursday, October 16, 2008

Introducing- J partners.


Busy with assignments nowadays. 3 assignments to pass up in a week plus 2 presentations.... Crazy man.



Okay, gonna make an announcement this post. I'm gonna have a 'guest blogger' in my blog starting from now on!


I'm proud to introduce, my partner in this blog- Joanne Lim.

*clap clap clap*



Reasons to do so:

1. Sometimes I'm lazy to update the blog. So, maybe she'll keep you guys entertaining, instead of only me.

2. Joanne is a person that always has great sense of humor. This is the chance where she gotta SHINE.

3. She's lazy to register an account at blogspot.

4. Both of us are lazy people.





Hmmm.... ya, I think that's it. Anyways, this is just an announcement. I doubt this fella will post up anything yet though.



Let's welcome her la k? Clap again please....~




Oh hey, refer to the last post..... about Puffy... guess what?! She ran out of the house and nowhere to be found. Two days ago my mom found her in some people's house but my mom couldn't enter the house because the owner wasn't around. The neighbour told us that they heard Puffy howl.... crying maybe. But now she ran away again from the house already. Eeeeergh~ stupid. Run la run la! Now people wanna find you also cannot. Cry cry cry....

I'm sad k. I miss her super duper soft fur.

0 comments: