Thursday, October 9, 2008

Legendary Puffy

Hi.


So, you guys heard a lot about the one and only Puffy that I always suspect her of having the penyakit gila anjing. This time when I went back Taiping, I still stay strong with my suspicion.



She's getting older and older though. BUT, she's still damn cute!!



This post, I dedicate to you Puffy!!! Wait till you die and transform into human form or whatever, come and have a visit and look how cute you are when you're Puffy!



This is how Puffy looked like when she's a lil' baby girl.





Okay! How does the name 'Puffy' derived?



My sis named her 'Puffy' cuz her fur was like so super puff!! So puffy that she named her Puffy.


This was the most recent look of Puffy.
Indeed she's old d huh?
And I really don't understand where the hell are those brown spots go?
Compare to the first pic. OMG, she grew so much!
Oh btw, that's the real master of Puffy- my sis.



She's a shihtzu actually. As you can see the first pic, she really does look like a shih-tzu. The elder Puffy, I don't know how she can get so un-like shih-tzu!






Okay, my turn to take pic with you, cutie!
She's like a mini polar bear now.








The best part I like about the latest grooming was on her legs.
She's like wearing stocking around!
But this time she looks more like a boy than a girl la.










Can't stop taking pic with her. But she kept moving around!
She's trying to lick my face as always.






OMG, I just found out... I have no idea how old is she. Anyways, another thing I love about her other than her being cute is.... she's the one that accompanies my parents everyday. Now that we siblings don't live with our parents, she's the one that replace our roles when we're not at hometown. Being herself, lazy, stupid, annoying sometimes, stubborn.... really gets on my parents' nerves. On the other hand, Puffy being cute, magically sometimes being obedient, and definately manja around, she wins and entertain my parents heart really well. Good job Puffy! Hoho.





Ah, I miss her already.
Oh btw, she can marry anytime.
Anyone to intro to her?
Oh, prefer a male shihtzu. :)

0 comments: