Tuesday, May 26, 2009

$ell.ou7!

How come I didn't blog about this when I watched it last week? Ooooooo... right.... I was bloody damn busy with the bloody damned assignments.

So, I went and watched 'Sell Out!' with Kah Yee. I gotta say.... it's really kinda worth the watch. Of cause it's not gonna be like the blockbusters movies type of good, as it is just an indie movie by Malaysian.

The movie is definitely not making sense in terms of the story line. It's not realistic and FYI, it's a musical movie where they act act act.. then suddenly out of nowhere they start to sing! But the thing is... it's interesting to watch! The lyrics are funny and we actually like some of the songs in it. Oh if you ask me.. High School Musical or Sell Out? Definitely Sell Out!




This main actor here- Peter Davis, gosh... he's handsome la. But the thing is.. when he speaks, he has this British accent that actually makes him not really suits the movie because.. duh... it's a Malaysian movie! For the movie's sake!! Why don't they choose someone whose more Malaysian than this one? BUT, he's still nice to watch. Hehe. Thank God he was gifted a good looking face.



See the pic, there's a lil' girl standing behind? She's actually sneezing. Cute! HAHA. Okay, this is the lead actress. This girl can act! Oh wait, she can sing too!! Double the talent baybeh! Oh... the guy above can't sing, but somehow he sounded okay in the songs.



These two uncles are funny. But the one with shorter hair, he smokes throughout the whole movie! Ui uncle, May 31st, non-smoking day. Kambateh ha!



Don't ask me about sypnosis cuz I have no idea how to verbally tell you guys. Don't know why either. Hmmm.. but it's like one guy, he's like so kesian.. kena bully. Then one girl, she was trying hard to save her career. Yea, something like that.



Tell you guys what.... I LOVE this pic a lot! I think this is really a good shot! No wonder they make it as the movie's poster. Everyone's in the mood for this shot! Great one. :)


For the sake of supporting Malaysian film, watch it, it's recommended. It's interesting anyhow. From my point of view la..... :) Oh gosh.... I guess I was kinda late to recommend this movie since it's been showing for awhile in the cinema already.



Oh have I mention, there's one part in the movie that you can actually sing karaoke? Well, at least I did try to sing, in the cinema. Hehe. :Þ

K, bye!

2 comments:

chan chunsien, shaun said...

i think the director cast peter davis is to make him act as half-British-half-Asian dude inside the movie rite ? that's why he had to apeak in brit accent perhaps. XD

Jean said...

Hmmm.... Yea, maybe right?! :)