Friday, May 22, 2009

Semangat Renjer

Went to the program office and took my UniSA ID. Well, just have a look at it guys.....




See or not? I damn semangat with my Renjer Puteri man! IN CASE you didn't know what the heck is Renjer Puteri, it's actually one of the uniform units for the ko-kurrikulum (wow, can't believe I can still spell this word) back in secondary school. We do the scouts' thing you know.... kinda similar.

Grr... actually I very geram wan la! Why the heck are all my IDs' pictures sucked? This one is a total joke. Renjer pic... Lawak. See the expiry date? For heck's sake, 2012! I have to keep this bloody ID in my wallet for that long. Wanna ask for popi also cannot d!

How do I end up with this joker pic as my ID? It's actually because when I wanted to register for my degree studies earlier this year, I was too lazy to get a new pic. Found this, and I thought... hmm, just for registration, no prob! Cis.

There, the lesson I've learnt for not to always have own assumption and not to be too lazy! (but I will always be, can't fix that)

Bye!

3 comments:

ce11 said...

yoohooo~* 06th Ranger!! semangat laa you Jean :D

MeiYuin said...

our way is clear as we march on....

Jean said...

HAHAHA! it's a kinda cool way to keep that 'semangat' right? ;)