Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Black Jack!



In my case...... it's a bad bad saddening Black Jack. Come on, I wanna stay 20!!!!! I thought I could just celebrate it simple this year because there's really nothing to celebrate of being 21. But the presents of some of the most great people in my life, actually lightened up the celebration of my birthday.




Itu dia. People who celebrated with me this year. :)

Old man Eng Hui, Sushi Yoke Chin, Jojo Joanne, Samuel (and Kevin),
Serious Andrew Ykhiny and Lee Radio Kah Yee.



Some of them came by surprise! Cool. HAHA.




Okay, first we went Yuen Steamboat. A very good place for reunion/gathering dinner.




Oh oh!! Tell you guys what... this year is the year I get the most 'Happy Birthday' song ever in my whole life.

Before I get my cake in the restaurant, they sang 2 times already. When my cake arrived at the table, one more time. As we continued to eat, some guy from the next table is having his birthday cake ceremony too, so they sang and we.... sang too. And then they can't finish their cake, they cut it half, and came over to our table, and sang to me again. And then they realise the other table with indian guys and gals were celebrating birthday too, so they and US go over to the table and sang again. Fuh.





I tell you, Joanne bakes the world's most yummiest cheese cake!!!
Homemade cheesecake for me birthday! Yoohu!







Sharing it with Ykhiny cuz it's his birthday on..... OMG, I just realise it's tomorrow.





Wei, haven't finish okay.....


After dinner, yamcha session (must have when we got friends around, compulsory activity!). Went Circle at Sunway Piramid (used to be Halo Cafe). Some people were having stage singing performance, and they requested a birthday song again for me. So, there I go again...... anotehr birthday song.



This pic, indeed I looked extrememly stupid. But I love the natural shot.






Ui, also haven't finish. The next day I went back home and my siblings sang to me again. Okay this time, it's the end of birthday song series.



Pictures!








Love 'em.
I just realised that I didn't take pics with the guys!!! OMG.













See this pic. I also don't know how I get this pose.
Cuz what I really wanna do is to show off the watch and the necklace.
Actually those were the things that I previously went shopping with Kahyee and I told her I love these stuff but too broke to get it.
Me birthday... terus dapat! HAHAHAHAHA.
Thanks guys!






A million thanks to those who wished me. (Got long-distance call too :p) My dad called and wished me! Wuuuu~ that's rare for me. Hehe. Me mom ask me to treat her makan. Aduh. HAHA.



K la, bye. I hate being 21. Dang.

0 comments: