Monday, March 30, 2009

My new life, thank god it's over.

Yea, just had my kinda 'new' life recently because I lost my phone and internet line got cut at the same time. The reason that I can't get my sim card asap is because I'm using my dad's subline, so he have to do it for me and mail to me... bla bla bla. Dang.

So yea, life without the phone and internet.... I would say without the the internet was really totally sucked. Especially when I have to summit my assignment online, friggin' troublesome. BUT without phone... surprisingly.... it's not too bad, at least I can still live with it. Maybe a lot of people tried to contact me though.... Hey! I'm telling you guys now, I lost my phone! Start a fund raising now and buy me a new phone!!! Thank you and may God bless you so much.

P/S: Sorry for the inconvinience that I might have caused some of you guys. ;)

0 comments: