Monday, March 16, 2009

To Neoh Ee Lin,

Okay, I give you time to confess everything you'd done (like 3 seconds!) , the secret that you'd kept from me and everyone else perhaps. It's either you did not tell me about the existence of your twin sister or you got your hair extended, curl it and somehow get snapped in a pic and appeared in a site. Faster admit now! See! I've got evidence!



The second and third Neoh Ee Lins are the ones that I know.
The first one.... I need explanations from you!!


Sincerely,
Ong Sheng Jean

p/s: Sorry for stealing your pics from you site. I need comparison... :Þ HAHAHAHAHHAha.




Oh guys! I had the weirdest class today. I'm not even sure should I blog about it or not... but it's damn interesting. The reason I hesitate of blogging about it is because..... it's about a girl in my class. Later I blog about her, she finds out, then kill me. Hmmmmmm..........

0 comments: