Thursday, March 12, 2009

Oppp~1 2 3 4

Has been years that I didn’t contribute to this lovely blog already, what to do, I’m only a guess blogger la, don’t wanna simply waste your space ma~

Ok, here’s the main point, as you guys know and I’ve posted in the first post of mine, the golden retriever in my house named Viva, Congratulations!!! Itu dia~ its four cute little fucking sons of a bitch, why I call them sons of a bitch? Because THEY ARE!!! Duh...Ou, there’s a story about my dad about Viva, one day, my dad told my mom that he went to somewhere (I dunno) by other people’s car...


Dad: mm cho la ka cheh (not bad la the car), quite spacious also la…

Mom: meh cheh lei keh? (what car is it?)

Dad: ar…ko koh ar (that one ar)…aiya…meh meng zho? (what’s the name already?)

Mom: Waja? Civic? Gen2?

Dad: mm hai (no)…neh, ko koh ar, after myvi hai meh har? (what’s after myvi?)

Mom: meh after myvi? (what after myvi?)

Dad: aiya…neh…ngo dei jek gau leh (our dog leh)...

Mom: -_-||| (copyright from ky) VIVA…

Dad: oh, ah… ya…

Alright, back to the point. They’re born in 23rd of Feb 2009, who’s the midwives? Tada!!! Of coz is me la! But my bro and maid were also one of them, my parents were in kl for dinner that night~ what happen was, me and my bro were having dinner (Maggie mee) in the living room, and after my bro finish his dinner, he heard the Viva is some sort of ‘crying’ there. So he went out and check it out, mana tau, No. 1 is lying on the floor already, yes, until now we haven’t give them names yet, so we call them 1 2 3 4, that time, the floor and Viva’s ass part is full of blood, after that we bring them to the car porch and I continue my Maggie mee, and I don’t feel any disgusting at all coz I’m damn hungry that time~ FYI, the mom will lick the pupp’s placenta after they ‘ploop’ out from the vagina and swallow it and lick all the blood on the babies, besides, the mom also will lick and clean their fecal and urine,disgusting rite? now that’s what we call Mother Love, or Bitch Love~ ok, pictures time!!!


Here's 1 2 3 4 when they're 1 week plus~(they love take pic with their eyes closed) no la,actually their eyes and ears haven't fully develop yet, so, for the first 2 weeks they're temporarily blind and deaf, which is easy to take care of.


Now, they're 2 weeks plus, see their fucking cute little eyes? and they're more alert and active, they play with themselves by biting each others' ears and tail and stack on each other.


Progression of the pupps from born till now.


I just love them~


Introduce you, our most recent 1 & 2~


3 & 4~

Ok, i think that's it...O ou~sorry sorry, left out some important information! Actually Ong Curry's daughter, Lee Radio and Eng Kiat's Son (or should i say...old man?) were also there to share the happiness and experience during the progression of Viva giving birth, and also Vic the pianist~ (Jean said Vic looks like 1,2,3,4, Oppp~)


One more thing, we're planning to sell 3 of them, keeping one for our own, so, anyone interested can contact the owner of the blog, BABY JEAN!!! nah, you can also choose to contact me straight away if you have my number~ya, i mean YOU!


-Mc' Jo- 13th Mac 2009



0 comments: