Wednesday, April 23, 2008

Breakin' off to paradise for one and a half day.

See my face here. When was da last time i ever smiled this happy?
For da past few weeks, i worked like hell.
For da past few days, i was waiting for Monday to arrive.
And now, Monday was two days ago.
I had some greatest moments of my life on that day.


Yup, some of you might heard it. I was at Genting, with Kahyee, Sushi and Christy. Don't la ask me why didn't ask you guys to join us... This trip just happen like that. Last week, one afternoon we were having lunch, Kahyee was like: 'Aiya, feel like going somewhere to release stress la, feel like going Genting.' Then all 3 of us was like:' Yea....' And on Friday, in MSN, we secara tiba-tibanya decided that this trip is ON.

We decided to go on Monday cuz we want to have more relaxing environment rather than a place packed with people.

We traveled by bus, a very scary bus. All uncles and aunties heading Genting as well, with very sinful purposes, they have money faces, scary! But still, we're very very excited! :)


Once we reached Genting, we met up with Christy and headed to da theme park. We've listed the games we should never missed and get our asses to da gamessss!



We don't need a Superman Ride to become a Superman!

Play play play~!! But no Space Shot for me! I takuuuut~ :Þ

Okay, we took pic like hell. Wuahaha!

At night, we went to watch the musical magic show- Dreams. A SUPERB ONE! Love it love it! Thanks to Christy, we enjoyed the show without paying any penny. The guitarist for the musical band is a ROCKER. Cool~

This white tiger is seriously one LENG CHAI tiger!

This Narnia's cousin white lion leng chai as well. Oh, that uncle is da magician.

During the night. Tired but heck~ We're happy! :D

Here i am back in my house blogging bout these wonderful moments. Aaaaah~I seriously miss it like hell. Ooooh... there's one part I certainly won't miss. Who invented that 'one two pass' game? Oh shoot, I was da one suggested to play this stupid game. Ergh, bodoh la u Jean. I lost! And did some stupid things.... Eh heh... Anyhow, I'm back in my hell life again.

Aaaaaaargh.

0 comments: