Monday, April 28, 2008

Today, first exam was at 9am, the other one was at 2pm, budak baik like me 7.40am already reached college. Then i continue to have my last minute study on MP (media planning) and abandoned my CCP (creative communication production) first. And then Audrey came and so we study together la. (actually we talked for most of da time) Then at 8.30am, outside da exam hall...

Me: Eh Audrey... die d la. Later da short answers for MP, i think i dunno how to answer d la.

Audrey: Aiyo, chill la. Later still have a few hours before MP exam wert. Study that time la.

Me: What.... what a few hours? 9am is da exam d k? Apalaaaa....

Audrey: Eh, i just check at lab just now. It's at 2 la... Now is CCP ! Believe me... I just checked.

Me: WHAT??! YOU SURE? Now wor.... 9am wor.... MP mah not meh? CCP is at 2! *checking da time table*

Audrey: Believe me.

Me: EH EH!! DIE! How come i can mistaken this time table?! Omggg~ Die d die d... I not yet study this... bla bla bla... !@$#@%!.. blu blu... @!#!#$!@$ Die die die~!!

Die lo. I thought i have hope in getting at least A- for this subject. Mana tau.... My notes that i prepare to memorise later in the afternoon all no use, my hopes and dreams all gone. Just like that. Imagine your heart falls on the floor, and you can't pick it up to put back to its position cuz it's invisible, you can't see it. Lawak.

Oh oh..! Da most lawak thing is yet to be reveal... Since I've been studying MP all morning right? And then during lunch and before 2pm... So, I'm guessing.. boleh la. Mana tau, supp supp water only la... All can do.... punya opposite. I think i screwed da whole paper. The term explanation and all answers, it's from a book called Only Logic For Me and da author is Jean. If i mark da paper, i sure get full mark. I didn't leave any question blank. But now da thing isss..... Miss Syireen is marking it. One word- not die... is GREAT. We live in two very different world, so you can imagine how GREAT my paper will be to her.

  • Cost Per Thousand- The unit measurement for the predicted cost of 1000 audience.

Keng leh.. this kinda answer i also can give. I don't know what i wrote also.

Tomorrow's exam is Economy... da subject that i super hate but i know Boon Boon already tried his very best to make it interesting, with his Upside Down song from A-teens during our lecture. Wuuuh~ I think i better start to cross my fingers now. You guys also cross for me la ya? Thank u. :Þ

See ya and i will kambateh. I will try laaa~ Hehe.

0 comments: