Saturday, April 26, 2008

Finals in 2 days.

Yea... and i'm bored like hell! Study... seriously not my type of thing. Very very boring ergh! Since my mom is here with us in this house, i lagi teruk... If i use da computer, she'll be like: no need study ah? Argh. So basically, this post will be boring as well cuz i've got nothing to talk about actually. I'm just using da computer right now cuz my brothers and mom were out for dinner, gotta satisfy the computer first cuz he's been seducing me all afternoon.

Okay, two things to crap about. First, this afternoon Paul (sis's bf) bought cendol... so i minum sajer la. I actually like to bite da red beans one by one when i'm enjoying da cendol. Oh by da way.... da best cendol for me is the one just opposite the Taman Bahagia LRT station. Oh gosh... you must have it WITH the rojak! Superb! Cendol+Rojak=Paradise. Yum yuuum~

Okay, back to my story.... I bite bite bite right... Then as the whole process goes like normal, suddenly i ter-bite this 'red bean', it's crunchy. This odd texture from a red bean makes me automatically spit out to see what it was. But da thing is.. i didn't think much about WHAT IT WAS. I just spat it out like that and da whole thing took about a second, and during da middle of that second, i actually thought of just swollowing it instead of checking what it was and regret doing it. It might be something i wish i didn't know.

But, one second.. of cuz cannot stop la. And then there it was... Da crunchy red bean is actually... an insect!!! Something like fly!! AAAAAAAAaaaargh! Shoot, i still feel like puking now. Phobia d la wei..... no cendol for me anymore? Cannot la... But very very geli! Da insect already kemek here and there cuz i chewed it. I actually felt da chill when i saw da thing you know! Very very da scary and geli. Picture this, you thought you were eating a nice, sweet red bean in your mouth, but it turns out to be an insect. Aihs... then i try to throw it at da bin but since da insect already like that, (in chinese- fen shen xui gu. Eh, my chinese not bad eh... ceh wah. :Þ) i had a real hard time to get rid of it cuz da body parts of the insect stick on my finger. Da last part that was left on my finger.. i think it was da head. UUUUUuuueeeek~

And the second thing i've experienced today, my mom actually called my dad whose alone in Taiping (kesiannya, even Puffy is here with us, not accompanying my dad), and she said: 'Hallo, honeeey aah~' And my dad was laughing in the phone. Actually i joked with my mom and ask her to say that to my dad.. tak sangka she betul betul do it. Ergh~ geli. Haha.

K la, see ya guys. Study sux.

0 comments: