Thursday, April 17, 2008

Sample of Handsome Man.

Here's the sample of handsome man. No... I'm not kidding... There~ have a look at this pic.


Sorry that this pic is so fuzzy cuz snapped it from a shop in my college. Da workers were like looking at us snapping their shop, so... this was snapped from a really bad angle. Dang!
(You guys think I should snap again? If ya, I'll just do it. ;) )

So, what you guys think? Handsoooome like hell man.... Huahahaha!! Sorry la if I sound sarcastic... because.... I AM, like I care. :Þ But honestly, da winner would be da one with the baby blue background. (Joanne would vote for him too, I know.)

And.... my bestie- Mr Serious Andrew came from Wangsa Maju and visit me in college today! So cool... although we have a lousy campus which is not really a campus. -_-? Urgh.

How come my face look thin here? Eh, no photoshop k? Don't always think I'm so obssess with those Adobe programmes k? I believe in originality. Wahaha! :Þ


Oh and... today's tutorial for my CPM class, Papa Kuku (Kumar) ejek me kao kao man! What's wrong with him? Again he recall my nightmare- singing da stupid version of Zombie. He sang with that look like.... eeeergh!! Not da first time! What da hell..... This lecturer.... ergh. And then I was confused about his explaination for da marks. Then he starts to speak chinese. Ni bu ming bai? Oh, ni ming bai. Eleeeeh....

And here I wanted to talk about the marks. Kahyee, you know I know that you are my best assistant, right? ;) And to Daryl.... please la. Your marks are so super ngam enough already k? Don't complain.

Too much thing to blog about today. But, gosh, I'm tired. I tabik Fareeza cuz she blog so often, like langsung tak faham apa ertinya letih. Eh, seriously tabik man!

K la, see ya guys next post.

:)


0 comments: