Saturday, April 19, 2008

Not-that-BAD-Friday

Yup. Supposingly I'm having a freaking black Friday. That morning, 3 groups are suppose to present our so called media proposal to a 'client'. Media proposal=media planning. We came out with a media planning on how we want to advertise Taylor's School of Communication. Sounds easy huh? Yea... that was what I thought at first as well. But the whole process proved that I was soooo damn freaking wrong! I tell you... wait till you see our proposal... You'll faint I tell you. And this concludes that I never EVER wanna involve in this whole media planning field in the future. I can die... But thanks to Christy and my favourite Citra gurl, we still doing a lil' bit better than worse.

Okay, that morning- 8am. I reached college at 7.50am... And i figured i should just stuff some food into my mouth before i enter class cuz the night before i didn't had my dinner. When I'm stuffing da kaya pao down my throat, Christy called me and said our 'client'- Miss Syireen is getting angry and wanted to deduct our marks for not being punctual. I was like... heck. The next minute after receiving da call, I was da ugly gurl who was trying to talk to Lidya in da lift with my mouth full of pao.

After a few minutes, the presentation starts and we're the first group. Before we start to present, our 'client' starts to shoot us some questions and we're suppose to answer it while presenting in 10 mins. It's not even close to 10 mins!! Da whole presentation is ruined! Okay, technically ruin by ourselves cuz apparently we did da wrong type of presentation. Terus kena from Syireen. We kena shoot for like 30 mins and she left to somewhere and will be back in 45 mins so we have to change it asap.

Aaaaah... the whole thing goes on like super long, I'm lazy to type it out. Da thing is... this whole 'presentation' for only 3 groups, who are suppose to present in only 10 minutes.... Took hours. From 8am to 11.30am. It's torturing when you're in that room. I can't blame all on Syireen cuz i knew that she's tortured by us as well cuz we don't understand her. And CNN! She's pregnant. And she still sit with her legs up the chair... like trying to kemek her baby in her belly. Let's cross fingers that she get a baby gurl this time.

Okay... so now we have to change our proposal for the THIRD time and our presentation marks sucked big time. Waaaaaa~ Tak boleh tahan. Terus lari to Sunway Red Box... sing our lungs out.. Until da blood all vormit out, our brain all out... Only can satisfy. Oh, and everyone went to sing in FORMAL attire. Gila.

Speaking of singing, how can anyone forget my song?! Hahaha!! So, we started off with my Zombie. Don't laugh~ I know some of you now propably recall on how Kumar sang it. Dang!


This is when I was singing... er.. dunno.

See, Christy was so touched by my singing! Hoho..


Sushi and me holding giant Sprite, enough for us to sing da whole day.


Christy and Audrey-who has a very charming lady voice in singing!

Kahyee and Sushi- we rocked da room la wei!

Audrey!!! You're suppose to be in this pic also la.

Proposal? What proposal?

Okays, singing Apologize was fun, remind us of Harlems in Dance Quake. And singing dui mien de nu hai kan guo lai was freaking fun with all da dance. Singing Bleeding Love was a mess. And then emo songs- Gary Chow's and Jay Chow's. Conclusion: singing is da best medicine to release those shitty stress, serious! I'm all out that day. But make sure you don't bring friends that you want to impress all this while, you'll regret your whole life. Hoho. Oh oh and... da lamb chop or roasted lamb (dang, what was da name for it d ah?) damn freaking delicious!! SERIOUS! No lies. Try it next time when you're in Red Box.

See ya guys! Booya~
XD

0 comments: