Friday, April 18, 2008

My current obsession- Cook.


Yea, I love to cook. But this Cook.... Man, he delicious! He's my man!! He's DAVID COOK!

Wui, yeng man.

I'm not really into American Idol last time although I know the contestants in it has high quality performance and strength in vocal, unlike our Malaysian's Project Superstar, the way they dressed were just so urgh~ They are not satisfy with their own dressing unless they felt the heaviness of their accessories+clothes+ting tong tiang= 100kg. Oh, their singing is like singing in Red Box. Lau eh, I also can sing la.

Ever since the existance of Chris Daughtry in Season 5, I started to be interested in this show cuz it's cool to see some rockers rock the idol stage. Oh, if you know me well, you'll know I gilakan Lukas Rossi from the show- Rockstar: Supernova. Eh, that's what I called a true rock competition man. That show was crazy! Everytime i watched the show it's like watching rock concerts. Cool man... Too bad I haven't heard there's a new season for it. But you gotta watch this season of American Idol, so cool! (and please support my David Cook, morally. :Þ)

Here's my favourite performance (and my fav song when I'm still lil' Jeannie :Þ) from David Cook although he didn't get good credits from the judges.


Oh, this week he sang Mariah Carey's Always Be My Baby and people love it! I like the fact that he sang it in his own version... something more like... pop rock. Cool~

Aight! See ya guys. ;)
*Watching American Idol now and some fan asked him a good question. He answered: 'Yea, I am single." Ergh~ I want to immigrate now.

0 comments: