Sunday, May 4, 2008

Aight! All set for an interview!

Yea.. I'm all dressed up in formal, hardcore that type, ready to go for an interview at Pan Asia!
I'm at college now. Preparing for da interview in another 2 hours. (actually nothing to prepare, so just blog instead :p)

This was not the company that i wanted to do my internship actually. It's at Jalan Raja Chulan! Damn far wei...
Wish to go to Red Communication, near and it's parking free! Hoho.

This year i'm not having any holidays! Gotta do internship for 3 freaking months, until da new semester starts! Ooou meee GOD~ Argh... Pity me right? Yea, i pity myself as well. Huhu..

AAaaaargh. I'm so boring right now that i don't even know what to blog. How come not excited wan? Should i be worry in anything? Eh, no feelings of whatsoever la. Dang.

Oh ya! Recently.... I got a call from a mysterious GUY, who didn't want to tell me who he was. Then i found out that he knows a lot about me! Me being prefect in high school, even da post that i hold... win some lil' story telling price in primary school... about my dad's job, my sis' real name, my house in Taiping, da car my dad drives..... bla bla. Crazy.

After like an hour digging for da truth last night, i struggle a lot cuz too many people to guess on this. And then i realised he was my super old friend/schoolmate right from primary school to high school. Argh, prankster freak! Thought someone so keng, go upah investigater to dig my background. Sounds a bit scary at first actually... But it turns out okay la. No wonder he knows so much about me. A lil' bit entertainment after this semester ends and before my internship starts! ;) Teehee.

Owh okay. I'm started to get worry now. Kahyee just phoned me and said she waitted for da train for half an hour already, no train coming! She's going for an interview too, but it's earlier than mine. Eh~ Later i'm going with train as well! No wonder just now no feeling la... now really got fell d lo.

K la. Fingers cross for me please. Love ya all.
My heart pumping like hell now.
*DUP DUP DUP DUP DUP...*

0 comments: