Tuesday, May 13, 2008

See?! So fast and easy. If you truly are my friends (ha, friendship/loyalty/how-much-you-love-Pet test) you'd do this! Otherwise... I'll revert back to biting people.

My lovely hairless victims:
Pompy
Nut
Jaja
Sowmya
Cheryl Stephanie

Kah Yee and Jean my wonderful people please do also! Haha

xoxo

The Modest Indian Girl


Alright. Since got my name there, with da 'wonderful' word to describe me somemore. K la, give it a try. ;)

  • If you could choose one, which would you rather be: desirable, popular or confident? Why?
    Erm.. i can't choose between desirable and confident. To be desirable cuz there's where our confidence derive. To be confident cuz that's how you become desirable. Hmmm hmm hmmm....

  • I usually feel desirable when... i stop complaining about myself. 'Aiyo, why am i so fat? Aiyo, why am i not tall enough? Aiyo, why i have this stupid hair cut?' bla bla bla..
  • Which of these is your biggest no-no (in case you bump into your dream guy): messy hair, bad wardrobe combo, or unshaven legs (you’re wearing shorts!!)
  • Eeer, gotta say all of the above? But comfort is always my top priorities. That's why i'm always in shorts. Bad wardrobe combo is bad.. but not too bad for me. Messy hair... hmm... it can be a trend? Haha! Okay, i'll get really pissed with my rebelious hair. Unshaven legs... gosh. I've got leg problem (as some of u might notice i got 'swollened' legs), so that with unshaven legs, i guess that's a big NO NO!
  • When it comes to hair removal which is more important:
    Convenience? Fast? Silky smooth after-feel?
    Convenience i think. Cinvenience leads to fast shaving. If you want silky smooth after-feel, i guess you can just apply lotion.

  • Which Veet hair removal product have you tried?
    None. Will try soon after doing da third question! It makes me realise.. gosh... i'm ugly yo!

  • What do you like most about Veet?
    Eer, it has this blog thingie and make you win free stuff? :Þ Good way of promoting da product anyways!

  • What makes people notice you?
    Okay, i would say personalities. But since it's about this Veet product, i'll just say SEXY LEGS! Yeah babeeey~
Okay, if i win this, i'll shave my legs. And then i'll go to my doctor and get my legs fix. Then i'll have my sexy legs to show off. For now, eyes off my legs when you guys see me!

1 comments:

Petrina Jo said...

HAHAHAHA i like ur tag better than the racist. But why ur chatbox doesnt let let me leave comments!