Monday, May 12, 2008

First day of internship.

This is what a few of us do during the first day of internship.

Pair-up with Vaanan and worked in a company named Pan-Asia Concept.

There's reasons why i choose this company. I know a lot of people out there will be like: eh why don't want go big companies? Why choose this unknown company?

Firstly, i never thought i'll accept this company. I remember da time when i went for da interview, i keep on telling people that it's just for fun.

During the interview session, two of the bosses gave me a very very great first impression. The job that they did sounds so cool and i feel like i wanna be a part of them. Good thing is that they guarantee to let us lay on our hands on some of the jobs that make us learn, not photocopying and make coffee.

Secondly, their upcoming event in da company- GBOB! Which stands for Global Battle of the Band. So COOL man! Like i can hear a lot of rockers saying 'booya!'.

Thirdly, the company that i thought i'll be going, responded me 2 weeks after i send my resume. Aaaaah~ why la. My dream company. That fella somemore called and said: ' Hi Sheng Jean, we have arranged you to have an interview in the design and production house on Monday.' 'Oh, i'm really regret to tell you that my internship starts on Monday and i already accept a company. So sorry...' I forced myself to sound steady wan you know! Or else i'll be like: 'Why now only call me??!! I wanna kill you la! Bomb ur production house and whatever studio house! Kill da cat that u mention in you web site also!'

Today damn tired man. Hopefully tomorrow can survive another day. Hoho.

Chao.

0 comments: