Thursday, May 15, 2008

Today, i almost go crazy! I am so disapointed by myself. Jean ah Jean... you tak ade gune wan la you!

You know what happen today?

Okay before i tell you guys da story, let me tell you how i go to my office everyday.

First, drive my 'greeny hulky' (that's da name of my car in case some of you didn't know) to da nearest LRT station, which is Taman Bahagia. Next, take da LRT to KL Central, walk like 200 metres away to the Monorial to go to Raja Chulan and.... finally reach my lovely office.

Okay, da thing is... what happened today, was... what people who took LRT was always afraid of. It's either missed da station or get down da wrong station.

And yes, today Jean very stupid. She went down da wrong station on her way home.

I was suppose to get down at Taman Bahagia station, instead... I left da train at Taman Paramount station. Bahagia and Paramount.... two very different words.

It's just happen like that that i don't understand how come my body will automaticcaly got up when da train reach da station, i just walked out da station like that. I was like: eh, Taman Bahagia like that wan meh? This morning i see normal ah.. why with da bricks and all? Where's da road gone...? Why.. Where.... Eh... AH? Ergh? OOOOOOOoooh MMMMmmmy Goooooood~!! %^$%&^&^*)*(^$#

The only two thing i can't accept is that i don't understand:
  1. Why my body automatically get down that station.
  2. I didn't realise i was at the wrong station until i went out of da station and stare at everything!!!
GOSH. My mom would be so sad she gave birth to such a super blur daughter.

And then... i went back in, hoping nobody realised this little girl made a stupid mistake, went up again and wait for my train. And when da train reached, somehow i doubt for a second: is this my train? Or the other side? Luckily during da last minute, i didn't step in that train cuz i realised i was at da wrong side. So i went down again and went up to the other side again. Now, i am in my correct path. Finally. Gosh.
____________________________________________________________________

After tomorrow, it will be da end of my first week of internship. More weeks to go! 7 weeks to be exact. Never know what will hapen in these 7 weeks. But, i think i started to love this company already. Da people are great! Funny too...

Oh, hereby i wanna dedicate a special 'thank you' to... our Mr. Enjoooy~ Vaanan!

During the 8 1/2 hours in da office, i was sleepy all da time, da seious type of sleepy where i can fell asleep just like that!! I think more than half of da total hours of working, i was actually sleepy. Okay, why thank Vaanan? Cuz he's da super kind boy where there a few times, he cover for me man!

There's once when we were typing da data into da laptop, i was typing and he was reading da datas. And i keep making mistakes cuz i was super sleepy and there're times when i really closed my eyes already! And he was like:' Jean, never mind.. you are so tired. Let me do for you.. come, i'll do it.' Then i just chilled and he do da thing. Waaaaah.... see, so nice.

Eh eh wait... not yet finish. Today, i was sleepy again. This time we're doing seperate works but he was just beside me. And i fell asleep again! When i woke up, my boss passed by. I was shocked to death! But Vaanan told me not to worry cuz she didn't see anything and i was awake when she passed by. And he knew i fell asleep for a few minutes which me, myself don't even know. Aaaaw~ see so good. He was watching my back!

Vaanan! You're my hero! Somemore i always forced you to make da calls... sorry ya? HAHAHA! :Þ Next time i'll sing more rock songs for you in office and you still win da 'most leng chai in office' title k?! Okay, we'll do da handshake again tomorrow.

Alright, see ya guys next post! XD

0 comments: