Sunday, May 11, 2008

Yesterday night, around 11 something, my bro called me and i was at Yuen Steamboat Buffet.

Bro: Eh, you called me just now?

Me: Ya, but i already told sis. I'm going to overnight at my friend's place tonight.

Bro: Oooh. Where are you?

Me: Having 'dinner' with my friends near Mentari.

Bro: Oh, okay la.
I can hear that my brothers are still outside, maybe still hang out somewhere. I was at the ground floor of da restaurant and i was facing the stairs.

After awhile, saw a guy coming down da stairs. I was like: eh, this fella looks like my bro la. And he turned and looked at me. Both of us 'EH?!' very loud. Then i saw his gf and my second bro coming down as well. Then Joanne starts to 'EH?!' also. And followed by Kahyee: 'EH?!'. And my bro's side also a lot of eh eh's already.

We were talking in da phone for awhile but didn't realise we're at da same place.

Last week when my parents came to PJ, we had our dinner there too, so i never thought anyone from my family will thought of having da same food again this week. Mana tau half of the family that had steamboat buffet last week came to have da same food again this week. No wonder da business always so good la.

___________________________________________________________________

Today noon when i called my mom:
Mom: Hello?

Me: Hello Maaa! Happy Mother's Day!

Mom: Aaah hahaha~ Thank you thank you.

Me: So how are you going to celebrate it tonight?

Mom: Aiyo, celebrated yesterday d lor...

Me: Huh?! Wow! With who?

Mom: With my darling... We ate curry fishhead together... Hehe.

Me: ........
Had curry fishhead as a Mother's Day Celebration is indeed weird. But my mom sounded yippie-dippie happy! So, don't care la. Haha!

Since it's Mother's Day, I shall talk a lil' bit about my mom.

Of cuz she's naggy, super naggy that type! Trust me, if you and me hang out a lot, you'll know it by yourself. But I still love her la of cuz. ;)

Okay, I will only talk about one thing about my mom now: Da way she wakes us up.

Normally mom's will just bang our door, scream crazily in the morning to wake us up. My mom did these too. But sometimes she has to do something extra-ordinary. Don't know why la... only she knows.

There's once when she wanted to wake me up when i was sleeping in the afternoon. I was in my sweet dreams until my mom quietly 'threw' our lil' Puffy to me! Puffy is our house's pet dog. She gila one i tell you... I sometimes suspect this Puffy got penyakit naik gila. She got really excited when she sees us. So when my mom 'threw' her to me when i was sleeping, she run to my face and lick me like my face is a candy! I straight away stood up and ran away from my bed! Puffy came and chase me. My mom stood there and just laugh. Dang.

Okay, that was my case. Thank God i had documented my mom's weird 'waking us up' behavior in video. Below was when she was trying to wake my bro up cuz he's suppose to follow my dad out that afternoon. Pay attention to my bro's fingers. Teehee.



Who's more kesian? Me or my bro?

Happy Mother's Day to all da mom's out there! XD

0 comments: