Tuesday, May 6, 2008

Snowy Hot Dog Pancake Roll

This afternoon, since it was holiday, me and my bro was at home and we were thinking what to eat for lunch. Usually i'll just cook, but nothing in da fridge! So i was thinking to have lunch da Pennington-Pancake-House way.

Flip some pancakes, and add some sausages with some onion, cheese, mustard, mayo and all.... turns out okay. And then my bro came and interfere me in da kitchen, he was like: 'Eh please... lemme do. You don't know how to do it nice la. Gimme gimme...'

Ramsay's (from The F Word) maid in da kitchen.
Being da dish washer in da kitchen gave him da opportunity to steal some cooking techniques. Too bad it's senget techniques.


So, here he goes again. Play with da food.. When i cook, i cut da sausages into slices so that it cooked faster. But my bro said:' Eh, please la. This one must cook da whole thing wan, no need slice wan.' Then he took da knife and just cut a few cuts on da sausage skin. The purpose- unknown.

After struggling, screaming (ya, mostly me cuz he did a lot of un-understandable thing...) Deng deeeeng! He did one pancake with sausage. I gotta say it looked normal. So i was dare to taste it.


He ate da first bite and goes...'This is phaqing nice man! Bee, you should try man.'

*My turn to taste*

Me:'Eeeerm.... EH?! WHAT DA HECK?!!' *my bro giggled*

Me: 'COLD wan da sausage!!!!'

Yea, da center part of da sausage was cold. Then we laughed and my bro said this was part of the chef's concept to make da dish- to keep da center part cold. Ya right.



'Snowy Hot Dog and Pancake Roll'

0 comments: