Saturday, June 7, 2008

Die liaaaooooo loooor..... Later I'm going to TTDI to do a review with my colleagues and bosses.

That's not what that is going to make me dieeeeee... it's da thing that we're going to do. The thing that i won't do in a million years okay!

SKATING ROLLER BLADESSS!!!

Die die die.... How am i suppose to do to escape this? What if i fall on my butt?

Then all my bones crash and i will not have an ass anymore! What if i landed with my arms? Then i break it? Blood splashes everywhere... then Vaanan saw it and starts to panic and falls too.. so are everybody else... then things starts to be chaos. Everybody else who skates starts to fall and break something as well. Some people starts to run.. da kids saw it, scream and cried out loud, then i also scream..... Then it happens that you were there too, and saw it and freak out too! Then run here.. scream there... blood here and there.

Ever watch Happy Tree Friends? No man.. i don't want to be like them man.....

And no, i don't want to be like this guy too.


Help! Fingers cross........

0 comments: