Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Congratulations from Veet!‏

That was the title of an email I receive yesterday. Before that, I told Vaanan and Kahyee that i was so damn sleepy. And then this email really big slap on my ass that i felt so awake after reading it. My lips were pulled upward until the end of the corner of my eyes, damn happy man! Hahaha! Thanks to Pet who tagged me and now I won this.


Hi Jean,

Congratulations! You’re one of the first 50 bloggers to respond to the Veet Meme!!

As the lucky winner, you will be receiving a “Veet Desirable Kit” worth RM100 courtesy of Veet.

We will be in touch with you soon to let you know how you can collect your prize.




Some of you who miss the Q&A that i posted last month... u can check it out here.

Oh shoot... means I have to shave from now on and get my leg fixed asap! Then I'll have a pair of sexaaay legs? Ha! Will see how it goes la ya?


;)

0 comments: