Sunday, June 22, 2008

Love-Stoned Acoustic

Ya, I gotta admit... sometimes I enjoy pop songs too. If you're close to me.. you'll know why. It makes me enjoy my drive... Have fun with my friends while singing it together.


So, Justin Timberlake's Love Stoned has always be one of my favorite because the interlude is super awesome! I love it very much. Everytime I listen to a nice song, I prefer to listen to it using headphones because that's when you get to listen to every detail, major and minor sounds of the song.


Actually I just wanna show you guys this acoustic version of Love Stoned by some band from iTune. It's amazing to see that with just guitar at the front part, and bass and piano added at the end.. they can make it sound so friggin' good.


Enjoy!


Watch the guitarist's finger around 0:24, gosh that was fast!

0 comments: