Monday, June 16, 2008

An fashion disgraced aunty walking around in high class hotel.

Tell me I'm the best la.



This morning, I woke up, then was thinking what to wear. Then I thought:
Aiya, nothing special today, since working in office only, cing cai la.

Ou, if some of you haven't aware... My office is damn flexible. We are allowed to wear what you wanna wear, just something decent, of cause not hot pants la.



Then I wore what today you know? A very casual, longgar type of blouse, with knee length pants. And with what you know? With lady sandals.... cause.... I don't know, I just feel like wearing like an aunty today and be comfortable. Now that I think back, it's not comfortable at all, in fact, I really felt like an aunty. DANG.



Okay, I was at the office, then I checked out the fax letter that I received last week about an event me and Vaanan have to attend this week. I thought it was a day later or what, not today. Mana tau, ya... it's today. THANK GOD it was at the afternoon 3.30pm! Imagine it's in the morning! I would have miss it and whacked by my boss with her Indiana Jones hat on! (Ya, she actually owned that hat and walk around with that hat once.)

Then.... die lor! My attire totally sucked big time man. Then my colleagues were telling me it's okay because they didn't state the dress code. And you know where's the venue of the event?

KL Hilton

Dang! When I first reached there, I already felt I was under-dressed already! My first time there and the lobby.. damn nice man!

Okay, got up to level 6... In the lift, I was like: Oh! At least I have to apply lip gloss! Then I apply it.... until the lift open, I quickly hide my gloss and realized I put too much on! Aiya, don't care la.... Then jalan -jalan..... Ish, the hotel workers also wear super damn formal. Okay, I'm starting to become nervous. Oh.... there goes the PR people there.... okay, their dress code: black, formal. Okay... never mind. We registered, and I asked one of the lady there: Am I under-dressed? I'm so sorry.. I wasn't informed that we're suppose to wear formal. And she said: Oh! Don't worry about it, it's fine.

Okay lor... fine lor.... I walked in, found out all the other journalists wear formal okay? At least some smart casuals! Wah lau! I damn no life man. Eeeergh heeergh..... memalukan la me!!

So, that's it! I told Vaanan, I am not going to stand unless it's time to leave.


Yea, there... I humiliate myself again. Gosh!

0 comments: