Saturday, June 14, 2008

Know what i watched yesterday or not?


DUYUNG.
(Notice the colour of the word Digi is exactly the one that I chose for Dance Quake?)

Normally we wouldn't be interested in watching Malay movies, due to the quality I think, we usually already had an assumption about the Malay movie.

But this one... I was 'recommended' by Joanne to watch. Somebody ask her to watch first actually.... so this DVD is going around now.

I gotta say.. actually... it was kinda okay la. That Saiful Apek pandai buat lawak la I think. And the Duyung, Maya Karin, pretty, and sometimes her Duyung swim is nice, sometimes seems a bit 'forcing'. But i thought Mermaids are suppose to have their 'fish body part' from legs up until hips only? And the breast are cover with seashells.... Like little Mermaid la. This one... the conservative version I guess.

But, why chose Saiful Apek la? He's funny I know, but he seems a bit scary la, sometimes looks a bit like.. pervert. Hehe. Rumors says that he takes dope though. He was so skinny.... That's why people relate him with that I think.

Ou, the scenery in the movie... damn nice. If I had a chance, I wanna holiday there!! Sabah beach if I'm not wrong. The sea is daaaaamn blue okay!


K la, I'm kinda dizzy right now, with running nose like waterfall coming out from my nose only. Sick. Argh.

Bye.

0 comments: