Saturday, June 21, 2008

I went to Hard Rock Cafe for company dinner on Thursday night. It was super awesome!


My boss- Miss Lim, is super nice okay.... One day during our staff meeting, she just like:' Arrange a dinner next week. Pick any place that you guys like.' Our manager, Bee:' The purpose?' My boss:' Hmm... anything la. To celebrate birthdays....' The colleagues' birthdays were actually like one month ago or weeks ago.


My second boss, Issa wanted a place where she can smoke, we can get drunk and we all can rock and roll!


Hard Rock Cafe that is!



Ahem! Time to introduce Epitome Communications (formerly known as Pan-Asia Concepts) company's lovely staff! They all were kinda crazy too.



*Pardon me for all the blur pics cuz I was using my phone to snap*



Miss Lim, the 'all-buck-stops-right-here' boss on the right.
Bee, the manager on the left, she's the only person in my whole life that always speaks Hokkien with me.




Issa- my second hot mama boss. She have two kids okay! Still looks damn fit. Loves to rock and roll.
Paul- drummer for the band Y2K, designer for the company, rocking dood! But he got some weird accent in English, it's what they called the Aussie accent, cuz that's where he was brought up.


Cindy, who looks like my age, but she's already 30! The scariest part is... she found my blog! Don't know how she found out my blog add. Hi Cindy! Reading my blog ah? Haha!

Fred- the youngest layout and design director I've ever known, he's 22. Speaks Hokkien, Mandarin, Cantonese, Malay, English and BAHASA INDON fluently. Ya, he's Indon. I thought he's Malaysian at first.




Vaanan. Aiya, no need intro d la.
Another new staff beside Vaanan, Zev. Sounds like gif. image eh? Ou, he talks a lot.




The Rock Chop- actually lamb chop la. The name fancy fancy only... haha!
My dinner! Yumm Yummmm~



When the time strikes 11pm..... oooh gosh... here come da PAAARtyyyyy~!!

Some band from Thailand... played good music!
They started of with Three Days Grace's Never Too Late... and then Red Hot Chillie Pepper, Amy Winehouse, Sarah Bareilles, Green Day.... and... I don't know!




Dang, after the Rehab song.. I gotta rush home to the LRT. Gotta catch the last train home!




Before I leave the place... I snapped this.
The view was simply awesome!


I had a marvelous time there. Had my lamb chop, hanging out with cool people, drank some beer, had my yummy brownies for dessert, enjoying the rock and roll band... Gosh, that was like what.... lifestyle of the rich and famous? Ha! Aight... I'm hoping for the second time. Owh, wish there's still the same band playing, cuz the vocalist dood sings well and... rocking hot cute! Huhu.



_______________________________________________________

Aight, here some random pics from my phone.




Few weeks ago, I went for the photo shoot for my company's Kidz magazine cover. So, I met a pair of siblings and I had a great time with 'em!! They're sooooooooooooo CUTE! Seriously!



Amir and Aishah. They're from mix parentage.

Amir wants to treat me to eat chicken rice back at his home.
Amir: Mom... can aunties come to my room? And eat chicken rice?
His mom: Yaaa... why not?
He seems serious about that. Haha!


Aishah, on the other hand... she loves to ask me questions. Tons of questions! But I love to answer them though... haha! Cuz she's cute. She likes to:' Jeeeeean, why are you here?' ' Jeeeeean, how old are you?' 'Jeeeeeeeeean,why are you not home with your mom?' 'Jeeeeeeeean, what do you like to eat?' 'Jeeeeeeeean.......... Jeeeeeeeean... Jeeeeeeeean...'


Gosh, I miss them!






Okay, here's another pic. I went to this lil' girl's house, to interview her cuz apparently she's the best young gymnast and best young Latin dancer in Malaysia.


Once I enter her house... Wow.... freaking nice man. The door is glass without grills. The Living room.... with the huge piano.... they got swimming pool! And their toilets were semi-outdoor toilet! How cool is that? It's like those house where we normally seen it in the interior house magazine.


Okay, here's the thing... have you ever seen this much of Astro decoder?


Five of 'em.
Crazy.




Aight, see you guys! Have a nice weekend!

\m/ booya!

0 comments: