Thursday, August 21, 2008

Argh! Two Jeans walking around college!

Two Jeans la. Dua orang Jean. Not two pair of jeans.



Okay. One day at college... I met my buddy Joanne somewhere at the food stall.

Jo: Eh! Just now I saw someone.... I thought it was you you know! I almost call that girl... and when I look closely, I realized it was not you... Wow, nearly got myself into embarrassment.





Okay. Another day at college... attending Malaysian Studies class.

Fareeza: Jean! Look at that girl.... she looks like you!

Pet: Ya, seriously!

Marie: Yaaaaaa...


And then Kahyee heard the conversation, so she's checking it out too.

Kahyee: Eh ya! Look alike la!




That day after class, I met up with Joanne, and saw that girl who looks like me in the class. So I asked her...

Jo: Ah ya! That's the girl la! She looks like you man.... The other day I thought she was you.






Today, again in the Malaysian Studies class.... Chee Hang was just coming in the class to get something. Before he left... he turned and said to me:

Chee Hang: Eh, your sister ah that one? *pointing at that same girl again*



After that, I told Sushi... So, she's checking out too.

Sushi: Ya... look alike la. Especially when she smile.



And then I received a text from Tun, whose just sitting behind me... saying:

Hey Jean, you have a twin sister here? Hahaha....


When I kept asking him is it the Jean look-alike girl that he meant? Then I found out... actually it's not her, it's another girl cuz she's wearing stripes blouse like me today. Haha.




What the heck? How? Someone looks like me?!
Eh.. what if.. I snapped her secretly then post it up here and let you guys judge whether she looks like me or not.... want?




But I'm scared. Don't want la. Byeeee... have a nice weekend soon! ;)

0 comments: