Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Humming Lady

Yesterday night, my sis walked into my room... Very fast. Seriously.... I sat near the door, and with the door opened, I saw her walking very fasting... and started to react like really scared and ran into our room.



I saw this situation, my respond to it is slam the door shut as quickly as possible! Cuz.... you guys know what month it is right.....



Pom! * door shuts*



My sis: I heard some lady humming a song in my room.....
Me and my bro: You sure?
My sis: Ya... maybe it's from the unit above.
Me: Come, let's go and have a listen again.





So I went to the room with my sis and the voice is..... gone. I never heard of a lady humming songs at the middle of the night before la. Even it's at day.... none also. Hmm.. maybe she's not humming at the unit above us... she's humming outside the window. Wuuuuuuu~




The end.




Moral of the story: Sometimes it's good to act deaf.

0 comments: