Saturday, August 9, 2008

John Titor tipu.

He lied!


This is what John Titor said about the Olympics back in the year 2001:
"Sports are still enjoyed just as they are today. The Olympics are no longer played though due to various conflicts. The last Olympic Games took place in 2004 and may resume in 2040."



Beijing Olympic is happening right now....




Ring a bell anyone....?? I post about him earlier. This was the first post he had in his web site/ forum/ whatever.

Posted by John Titor on 01-27-2001 12:45 PM

Greetings. I am a time traveler from the year 2036. I am on my way home after getting an IBM 5100 computer system from the year 1975.

My "time" machine is a stationary mass, temporal displacement unit manufactured by General Electric. The unit is powered by two, top-spin, dual-positive singularities that produce a standard, off-set Tipler sinusoid.

I will be happy to post pictures of the unit.






Bedebah. Ciz.

0 comments: